Wisconsin HCAOA Chapter Meeting to Discuss Local and National Issues, Managing Stress and Burnout, and Plans for WI Legislative Advocacy Day
On Thursday, October 20, from 1:00 – 3:00 p.m., the HCAOA Wisconsin Chapter will hold a virtual meeting featuring critical updates on several issues impacting home care in the state.
The agenda includes:
- Update from HCAOA on national legislative issues,
- State Legislative Update from HCAOA Wisconsin Lobbyist Jolene Plautz,
- Discussion about managing stress and burnout, led by Wisconsin Marriage and Family Therapist Amanda Anderson,
- Latest news from Wisconsin DHS and EVV implementation, and
- Planning for the 2023 Wisconsin Legislative Advocacy Day.
This meeting is free for members and registration is required. To register, click here.
Leave a Reply.
Phone: 202-519-2960 | 444 N. Capitol Street NW, Suite 428 | Washington, DC 20001
firstname.lastname@example.org | sitemap