With changing public health initiatives, home care service regulations, and employment laws, staying abreast of the current requirements for home care can feel overwhelming.
The full-day conference hosted by the HCAOA Illinois Chapter on Thursday, November 3, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. CT, will provide information, Q&A opportunities, networking, as well as continental breakfast, lunch and a vendor showcase.
- Illinois Department of Public Health Update - Rani Harms MSN, RN, NPD-BC, Program Supervisor
- Breaking Down the New Home Care Services Regulations - Adam S. Guetzow, Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
- Employment Law Update & HIPAA Compliance - Aimee Delaney and David Alfini, Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP
- Chapter Activity Update - Karen Stephenson, Chapter Chair
- State Legislative Update - David Ormsby, The Nolan Group
The registration fee for the full conference is $225 for HCAOA members and $450 for non-members.
Thank you to our event sponsors AxisCare and Sensi.Ai.
To learn more and to register, click here.