Recruiting and Retaining Caregivers Challenges? Incentivize Caregivers To Refer A Family Member, Friend or Acquaintance
- Speaker: Bob Roth, Cypress HomeCare Solutions
- Date and Time: April 25 at 2:00pm EST
- Description: Cypress HomeCare Solutions recently introduced a new recruiting model that has helped allow the agency to increase caregiver staff and improve retention numbers to the highest they have been in 25 years. At Cypress, caregivers who recruit new caregivers are rewarded financially for each hour the new hire works. If that new hire recruits additional caregivers, the original hire is rewarded financially for that person’s hours worked, too. Discover how Cypress implemented the program and funds it using money it had been allocating to placing job advertisements on Craigslist, Indeed, Glassdoor, myCNAjobs.com and other websites. Learn how to make it fun for caregivers to refer a friend — and how to use technology to streamline the process.Senior care communities across the country are contracting with third-party companies to manage sign-in compliance and vendor credentialing for care providers who work in these settings. The practice of credentialing caregivers that come into assisted living and retirement homes may be inappropriately applied to caregivers employed by HCAOA member companies who are providing services to clients in these facilities. Home care providers consider this an unnecessary nuisance at the very least, but also could be costly and raises a serious concern if the process is interfering with a client’s access to quality home care services.
Growth Strategies for Blowing Out Your Number in 2018
- Speaker: Melanie Stover, Home Care Sales
- Date and Time: May 8 at 3:00pm EST
- Description: In today’s market, disruption is requiring salespeople to shift from “managing” accounts to leading accounts. If your sales team isn’t making this shift, you are likely falling behind. Sales Executives must sell differently and smarter in order to create demand and drive growth in both existing and new referral sources. They must learn what referral source’s value more in the new marketplace that is developing. Learn ways to teach your sales reps how to:
- Challenge your referral sources’ thinking
- Proactively bring new and innovative ideas to your referral sources
- Provide your referral sources with thought leadership
- Create demand and drive growth by uncovering possibilities unknown to your referral sources
The Impact of Client Driven Growth – Best Practices from the 2018 Benchmarking Study and Beyond
- Speaker: Aaron Marcum, Home Care Pulse
- Date and Time: May 22 at 3:00pm EST
- Description: Are your clients your #1 referral source? In this engaging session, Aaron Marcum, Founder and CEO of Home Care Pulse, will discuss strategies on how you create the ultimate Client Experience, which will boost referrals and the overall lifetime value of each client. Home Care Pulse has conducted research on this topic for nearly 10-years and they have found that The Client Experience has a direct impact on the long-term growth among home care providers. Aaron will share best practices from Best of Home Care award winners, data from the new 2018 Home Care Benchmarking Study, and draw upon his own experience as a former successful home care owner. Attendees will come away with actionable ideas that will help them develop a client driven growth strategy and create a competitive edge in their marketplace.
Successful Sales Management
- Speaker: Melanie Stover, Home Care Sales
- Date and Time: May 29 at 3:00pm EST
- Description: Join this webinar to learn:
- The best sales tactics
- Proper techniques for on boarding new employees
- Developing coaching plans to improve individual and team performance
- Properly managing, supervising and motivating your people
- Generate a playbook for your company success
In addition, all participants will receive an opportunity to benchmark sales team competencies.
Conquering the Crisis: Proven Solutions for Caregiver Recruiting and Retention
- Speaker: Stephen Tweed, Leading Home Care
- Date and Time: June 12 at 3:00pm EST
- Description: In this interactive presentation, Stephen Tweed will describe the magnitude of this crisis. He’ll explore how it is negatively affecting you, your team members, and your agency. He will explain the latest research that is being conducted by Leading Home Care to define the problem, develop a solution, and present a system to conquer the crisis. Stephen will lead you through The Seven Step Caregiver Solution System, and describe in detail how to make this work. He’ll give you specific examples of how leading companies are renewing, revitalizing, and rejuvenating their talent attraction processes. As a result of this program, participants will be able to:
- Describe the magnitude of the crisis and its causes.
- Explore the most effective long-term solution
- Create a Culture of Attraction and Accomplishment
- Apply The Seven-step Caregiver Solution System.
HCAOA members can order a copy of Tweed’s book by the same title at www.conqueringthecrisis.com. Leading Home Care will offer HCAOA members who attend the webinar a 20% discount on either the hard cover or soft cover editions of the book. Please use the following coupon code, “HCAOA2018” to take advantage of this discount.
The Top Ten Tech To-Dos of the Highly Successful Home Care Agency
- Marissa Snook, Managing Director, corecubed
- Amy Selle, Managing Director, corecubed
- Stacie Gillespie, SEO Manager, corecubed
- Date and Time: September 5 at 3:00pm EST
- Description: Totally married to change, our healthcare at home landscape is evolving as demographics shift towards more people reaching the age where care might be needed, and as technology jumps ahead with social and business integration and solutions. What are the most important things to do that make the most impact for a successful home care agency?
Attend this webinar to learn:
- To emphasize the expanding role that technology plays in reaching and connecting with potential clients, referral sources and the public
- To define the best practices in digital marketing, and how those practices integrate with agency operations for maximum success
- To present a clear diagram of a strategy for success using technology as a tool for reaching and securing new clients and referral sources.
Marissa Snook Amy Selle Stacie Gillespie