Tuesday, June 30, 2020
12:00 PM - 01:00 PM
(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
The Michigan chapter will meet online June 30th to discuss new developments in the state, adjustments to Medicaid and how COVID has refocused the home care industry.
Topics covered will include:
- National Overview with Executive Director Vicki Hoak
- Federal update with Patrick Cooney)
- State Update with Maureen Watson Bolger)
- Update from Meghan Hodge Groen, representing the Governor’s office
- Talent Acquisition (CNA rep.)
What: Virtual Chapter Meeting
Date: Tuesday, June 30
Time: 11:00 a.m. CDT
Location: Online - instructions will be emailed upon registration
Cost: Free for chapter members
Click here to register.