5 Sales Management Musts
February 6, 2013
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm EST
In sales management, you have two choices. You can develop your leadership skills to catapult your success and that of your team or you can continue to perform at status quo. Today, a company needs to constantly be raising the bar and expectations of its people....and it starts at the top with the company leaders. Which of these issues keep you awake at night?
• Questioning if you have all of the right sales people on board
• Anxious about what would happen if your top sales person left
• Discouraged by the lack of new business ROI from your current sales team
• Disappointed over 2012 sales results
• Discouraged that previously successful sales efforts no longer produce results
• Frustrated with sales people who accept mediocre results
If you are willing to finally do something about the state of your sales team; and you feel a real sense of urgency, then please join us for this powerful seminar. This intensive webinar will give you the tools you need to consistently grow revenue and profits.You will learn how to:
• Separate the ones who CAN sell vs. the ones that WILL sell
• Develop coaching plans to improve individual and team performance
• Properly supervise and motivate your sales team
• Establish a profile for identifying and hiring new salespeople
• Identify the top 5 hidden weaknesses of your sales team
Sean Coyle enjoys world-wide recognition as a C-Level executive who embodies the essence of the Sandler™ methodology. As President of Sandler Training powered by Peak Performance Management, he channels his energy into bringing out the best in top industry leaders from large corporations like Oracle and First Niagara Bank to more locally know companies such as Hefren Tillotson and Model Uniforms. He consults with clients from helping to boost their new-account acquisition and overall sales process, strategizing for effective sales-management, to recruiting take-charge salespeople who deploy their talents in these areas and win. The strategies he offers creates measurable growth and increases clients' market shares in their industries.Sean is a highly sought after and real world presenter who uses unlimited energy and humor to bring to life the messages he hopes his clients take and consistently use for the entirety of their career. Sean is a Pittsburgh native residing in Upper St. Clair with his wife and three children, and is regularly involved in their various scholastic and athletic endeavors. Sean is also active in the region as member of EO (The Entrepreneur’s Organization) and has served in various volunteer and leadership positions for the United Way, the National Kidney Foundation, The Magee Women’s Hospital 25 Club and the American Heart Association.
Please click here to register for this webinar.
« Go to Upcoming Event List