HCAOA Caregiver of the Year Award
The Home Care Association of America (HCAOA) is pleased to once again recognize the outstanding work our aides, direct care workers, companions – they go by many names! – do keep seniors and people with disabilities safe and healthy at home. In the past few months, caregivers have demonstrated their dedication and commitment even more, providing care on the front lines of the pandemic.
Take just a few minutes and nominate a stand-out caregiver from your agency for this national award. All nominees will be recognized and the overall winner will be announced during HCAOA’s Virtual Leadership Conference on October 5, 2020.
9/11/20 Deadline for Nominations
9/30/20 Finalists Notified
10/5/20 Overall Winner Announced during Virtual Conference
- Each agency location can nominate one caregiver.
- Direct care workers and frontline caregivers providing care and support for individuals at home are eligible to be nominated.
- Six regional finalists will be selected, and one overall winner will be announced live during HCAOA’s virtual conference.
- Each nominee will receive an inviting them to special “Caregiver Council” livestream during HCAOA’s Virtual Conference.
- Six finalists will be notified. HCAOA will collect a photo and short video to highlight the finalists.
- All nominees and finalists will be recognized, and overall winner will be announced LIVE during Caregiver Council.
- Overall winner will receive a $1,000 cash prize and a feature story in the Fall issue of HCAOA’s Voice magazine.
Nominate A Caregiver Today!